Recap - Webinar #10: Women in DevOps Meets SODA.AI: Exploring the World of DataOps

By:Alfie Rice

  • Webinar
  • Videos
Recap - Webinar #10: Women in DevOps Meets SODA.AI: Exploring the World of DataOps
Our fabulous Women in DevOps panel!

Our Women in DevOps community united for our first webinar of 2021, ‘Women in DevOps Meets SODA.AI: Exploring the World of DataOps.’

Our three panelists Mahshad Shirzaei, Steffi Melinda, and Maria Elena Chiappe delivered three insightful presentations exploring DataOps in-depth, focusing on Snowplow, Automatic Content Categorization and Fab4+.

Our poll results concluded that 60% of our audience were somewhat aware of DataOps methodology, as well as 40% having no knowledge, and using our platform as a place to learn. Furthermore, as the evening drew to a close, we posed the question as to whether our audience thinks their organisation should implement DevOps methodology within their data functions; a large response of 87.5% said yes, leaving 12.5% to ponder on the idea as they responded ‘maybe.’

We’d like to thank our amazing panel members for their impactful and insightful presentations, as well as our fabulous audience, who, once again, kept our Q&A box flowing throughout the evening. Lastly, we must thank our incredible sponsor JFrog - we’re looking forward to seeing who has won this months’ giveaway!

Missed the webinar? No worries, watch the full session below.